The following guidelines are for those children bringing their own packed lunches.
For hygienic reasons:
- All food should be in a sealed container, which is clearly labelled with the child’s name and class. An empty ice-cream box is suitable. We do not have space to store large boxes.
For nutritional and health reasons:
- As we have several children with severe allergies, we are a nut-free school and ask you not to include any nuts in lunches. In addition to whole nuts and peanut butter, examples of things containing nuts are cereal bars, humus and chocolate spread.
- Please think about the nutritional balance of the food provided.
- No SWEETS, CHOCOLATE bars, or FIZZY DRINKS.
For safety reasons:
- No containers carrying liquids may be brought. This includes ‘thermos’ flasks and foam insulated flasks.